The Rule Maker
Rule Breakers #2
Entangled Publishing | Entangled Embrace
Cover Design: L.J Anderson/Mayhem Designs
Model: Kamil Nizinski
Release Date: January 16th 2017
All the rules are about to change…
Ten Steps to Surviving a New Job:
- Don’t sleep with the client. It’ll get you fired. (Sounds easy enough.)
- Don’t blink when new client turns out to be former one-night stand.
- Don’t call same client a jerk for never texting you back.
- Don’t believe client when he says he really, really wanted to call.
- Remember, the client is always right—so you can’t junk punch him when he demands new design after new design.
- Ignore accelerated heartbeat every time sexy client walks into room.
- Definitely ignore client’s large hands. They just mean he wears big gloves.
- Don’t let client’s charm wear you down. Be strong.
- Whatever you do, don’t fall for the client. You’ll lose more than your job—maybe even your heart.
- If all else fails, see rule number one again.
Amazon ~ http://amzn.to/2ixx4Qn
Barnes & Noble ~ http://bit.ly/2jw6WUv
iBooks ~ http://apple.co/2jK8p92
Kobo ~ http://bit.ly/2iUCsuI